Spec Ops Shooting Review By Brian Morris
Spec Ops Shooting is not just a basic program that focuses on how to shoot accurately; rather, it’s a comprehensive guide that will also teach you other defense mechanism and techniques you can use to protect everyone around you. It was created by Brian Morris, a veteran US army who has scooped many awards because of his exemplary work in the army. Brian used his experience in the army to compile this guide so as to help users learn how to use a gun in critical situations.
In this review, we will try to focus on whether the Spec Ops Shooting does work or not. Does Spec Ops Shooting have practical techniques? Is it worth buying? All these and other questions will be answered in this review.
Spec Ops Shooting Review
Brian’s program offers you an opportunity to learn sharp-shooting skills from the elite Special Forces. Being a veteran soldier, you can be assured that you will find valuable information that will equip you with necessary skills that you need to survive a life-threatening scenario. Possessing these skills will give you peace of mind and confidence thus boosting your chances of coming out alive in a one-on-one shooting scenario.
In this program, you will learn techniques such as Instinct Combat Shooting, a technique that is used by Israel army to handle terrorist attack to prevent them from causing much damage. It teaches you about how to overcome time lag with accuracy and speed. In a life-threatening situation, you can engage the nervous system so as to regain control of your reasoning and focus. You will also be taught how you can use your adrenaline energy to implement these techniques instead of using it to run away.
What is Spec Ops Shooting Program?
This is a comprehensive guide that will teach your how to improve your shooting range and accuracy with different types of weapons. The author of the program explains that to be a good shooter, you don’t need to have a perfect eyesight and nerves; but you need to know the right timing. The skill of pulling the trigger is what separates good shooters from not-so-good shooters.
With Spec Ops Shooting, you’ll learn three proven battle techniques that are used by the top Special Forces in the world. All of these techniques are meant to help your improve your shooting accuracy and help you to survive in an active shooter situation. You'll learn how to protect yourself from psychopaths, terrorists, or criminals. The techniques explained in this system are the same techniques taught to American recruits to the army.
The program suggests that before you handle a gun, it’s important that you first try shooting with an arrow. This will not only help your to improve your accuracy but will also help know the right timing. It will also teach you how to place your palm to shoot the arrow properly.
The Spec Ops Shooting system will also teach you how to use your brain-body programmed movements to help you learn and master a technique known as Israeli Combat Shooting. You’ll also get three training methods for developing a unique mind-trick that will help you avoid panic when engaging in a shootout. You’ll also be taught how to study your enemy so as to learn his plan. Another important lesson you’ll learn in this guide is both-lamps-open doctrine. This process is also taught to Special Forces and is meant to help you channel
Spec Ops Shooting Program Overview
The Spec Ops Shooting revolves around three battle-proven techniques. Brian Morris, the author of this incredible program, provides invaluable information backed with facts, on how to work with both the body and the mind during an attack in order to execute these techniques. Here are the three battle-proven techniques discussed in Spec Ops Shooting system;
About The Author : Who Is Brian Morris?
Brian Morris is a respected Green Beret who has served in the US Army in various war zones across the globe. He is known for his advanced combat skills that have enabled him to contain conflicting scenarios.
He’s a sniper operations expert and a weapon expert. He’s also well versed in anti-terror techniques and has served in several respected private organizations as a security expert.
Being a decorated war veteran, Brian Morris has been awarded various awards including Bronze Star Medal, Joint Service Commendation Medal, and the Army Commendation Medal by the United States Government.
After going through some of the certificates he has posted in Spec Ops Shooting official website, you’ll be convinced that he’s really an expert and not a novice who simply wish sell his services and make quick money. The main aim of creating Spec Ops Shooting guide was to help the layman learn how to defend themselves as well as their loved ones against terrorists, lunatic, and other criminals.
What is included in the Spec Ops Shooting?
Once you purchase this program, you’ll be provided with the main manual and three bonus items;
The Spec Ops Shooting main manual- in this guide, Brian will teach you the perfect shooting skills he learned as a Green Beret in multiple combat scenarios. All the tricks and skills that Special Forces snipers learned are unveiled in this guide.
Here’s what you’ll learn from Spec Ops Shooting;
- You will be taught how to map your mind so that you can point and then shoot at the acquired target at lightning speed. This special shooting method will help you gun down your opponent easily and fast before they can even pull their trigger
- You’ll learn how to adopt better training methodology if your current shooting system is inaccurate and bogus
- In this manual, Brian will teach you how to overcome the panic mode your body creates when faced with a life-threatening situation
- You'll also be taught a survival trick that will help you stay alive in dangerous encounters. This little trick is not shared in many shooting courses, and even specialists in gun shooting hides this trick
- The guide will teach you how to develop a mindset that is in sync with that of your enemy. This technique is also used by Special Forces to help them counter a scenario where they are caught off-guard in a shooting spree. The technique is known as “keeping both lamps open."
- A terrorist planning cycle that involves seven different stages. This will help you understand the mind of a terrorist. The guide will also teach you the correct technique to prevent a mass terror attack so as to avoid loss of innocent lives
- You’ll learn how to become a better shooter through a special drill that’s only used by elite snipers. This secret drill can transform you from an inaccurate shooter to the most feared sniper around
- Brian also teaches how to engage terrorists and escape so that you don’t appear as part of the terror attack team. This will help you avoid the cops when making their way to the crime scene
- There's also a technique that can help you keep a low profile. You'll be taught how to avoid the obvious signs that make many Americans a target in their daily lives. If you learn how to avoid these mistakes, you’d have the privilege of staying safe in your daily activities
- You’ll also learn a trick that helps you win a ferocious gun battle. This will help you save yourself and your loved ones. Ironically, everyone can have this ability, but we just lack the expertise to unleash it and make use of it
- The Spec Ops Shooting will also teach you how to channel your adrenaline to your enemy
- With this guide, you’ll learn how to avoid being controlled by your emotions, even in the most tensed situations
- Overall, you'll learn how to maintain focus, better control, greater accuracy, and feel more at ease in the face of a life-threatening situation.
Special Free Bonuses: Spec Ops Shooting Book
The Gunsmith’s Handbook
This report will offer tips on how to maintain and clean your firearm. You’ll be taught how to disintegrate various firearms and how you can assemble the parts back. Also, this DIY guide will review some of the affordable gun...
Front Line First Aid
Many people have good first aid knowledge but are you able to handle a life-threatening gunshot wound? What if your face is squirting blood or your loved one has a deep wound? In this bonus guide, you’ll be taught the…
Green Beret Home Defense
Green Beret safeguards their homes in a certain to make it impenetrable to thieves, criminals, and looters. This bonus item will show you practical and proven measures you can take to make yourself safe from invasion. Here are some of…
How Does Spec Ops Shooting Work?
From the Spec Ops Shooting, you will discover how to use your body’s instinctive movements to avoid drawback of being behind an attacker’s plan by moving with speed and accuracy.
You will also learn how to take an accurate shot to avoid wasting your bullets. You can achieve sniper-like shooting accuracy if you master the techniques discussed in this program.
You will also be taught how to control your emotions in a tensed situation so as to not to lose your mind and focus. This guide will teach you about how you can control your adrenaline energy so as to channel it on implementing the skills you have learned.
The guide will teach you about how you can avoid a dangerous situation and how you can minimize the threat of gunfight and being ambushed.
This program has received loads of praises from many of its users. Although you will learn the skills yourself, users of this program have showered praise on this program because of the simple manner in which the author has explained the techniques. It has gained many positive reviews from happy users. Besides, having been compiled by a veteran US army, you can have some assurance that it is a genuine guide since the author is credible.
What’s more, it comes backed by 60-days full money back guarantee, which is another indicator that the author is confident that his program will be of great help to the users.
We can conclude this review by saying that Spec Ops Shooting is a genuine guide that will help you improve your shooting speed and accuracy.
Pros and Cons of Spec Ops Shooting
Pros : Spec Ops Shooting
- It’s detailed and written in a simple language- even if you don’t have knowledge on how to use or handle a gun, you’ll still be able to understand the terminologies and techniques discussed in the Spec Ops Shooting guide. Brian explained each technique in simple language and avoided using military terminologies. Also, he has focused on the important areas and not too many broad topics.
- It’s a proven guide- the users of the Spec Ops Shooting course find their shooting skills improve after a short time of following this program. This is because Brian divided the course into chapters making it easier for users to grasp all instructions and ideas.
- It's relatively affordable- if we compare the cost of reactive shooting training and firearms courses, it goes without saying that Spec Ops Shooting is by far a cheaper option. Real training sessions from experts can cost several hundreds of dollars. With Spec Ops Shooting, you’re only needed to pay a one-time fee to learn advanced battle-tested tips and techniques from an expert who has great experience and knowledge in resistance, operations, and intelligence, as well as escape and evasion.
- It gives you peace of mind- after practicing and mastering the techniques and methods in the Spec Ops Shooting course, you’ll be a more confident person. You won’t have to worry about encountering a home invasion or terror attack.
- Refund Guarantee- this program comes with a two month test period, if within this time you find this program not helpful, you can email Brian Morris to request a full refund. You’ll be refunded your money without questions if your claims are genuine.
Cons : Spec Ops Shooting
- There's no certified instructor to guide you physically- this is not something you can complain about since it was a trade-off of choosing to learn from a book instead of going for an actual training, but you do have to remain committed to the course, even if the certified instructor, is not there to supervise your moves and gun handling techniques in person.
- Be prepared to invest hard work- you won’t become a perfect shooter in an overnight or after several shooting practice sessions. It requires a solid level of commitment and hard work to master the shooting techniques explained by Brian in this guide. If you can’t devote enough time for practice, then this might not be a suitable course for you.
- It is only available online- all the Spec Ops Shooting materials are in PDF format, which will be given to you after your payment. This is not a major problem to many. However, for people who don't prefer eBooks or have a low-speed internet connection, this might inconvenience you.
The Final Verdict: Spec Ops Shooting
Overall, we believe that Spec Ops Shooting program is worth a try to everyone including those who have never used a weapon in their entire life. This course is packed with invaluable information on how you can stay safe and safeguard your home from invaders.
There’s no doubt that Brian Morris is a knowledgeable and respected person having been given numerous awards by the US government. Thus, you can be assured that this guide has valuable and proven knowledge about shooting and self-defense techniques.
Regarding the price, the guide comes at a great bargain thanks to the bonus items that share unique information. It stands out from other gun-shooting practice guides thanks to its exhaustive and practical techniques.
Of course, there are several downsides to the Spec Ops Shooting course such as lack of certified instructor to physically supervise you throughout the practice sessions, but with dedication and hard work, this won’t be a challenge to you. However, if you aren’t ready to work hard, the Spec Ops Shooting program is probably not for you.
Therefore, if you are interested in enhancing your knowledge on handling guns and improving your shooting skills or you don’t have enough money to cater for an actual shooting training, then Spec Ops Shooting is a great option for you. And better yet, if you are not satisfied with the results you get after purchasing this program, you can always request a refund within 60 days from the day of purchase.
Grab a copy of Spec Ops Shooting course today and begin your journey to improving your shooting accuracy.
Spec Ops Shooting: News
- August 28, 2017
- July 15, 2017
- July 10, 2017
- July 4, 2017